Posts Tagged ‘Gabob’
By Kieron Gillen on August 9th, 2008.
Despite jetting around so much the last month, my traveling experience was disturbingly smooth. But I knew behind that smooth facade was a room full of people screaming into microphones that prevented planes from colliding head-long into each other or crashing into the runway and similar. I’ve seen Die Hard 2. I know how it works. So when news of Now Boarding, an indie airline management game slid into my inbox, the idea of becoming DEFIER OF AIRLINE PERIL amused me. And so did the game, thankfully.
Respond to our gibber
- Joshua Northey : “Chess is an extremely simple game. That is why computers can be good at it. Compared to say something like Wesnoth chess is candy land. ...” on The Sunday Papers
- LionsPhil : “Even then, C&C of old used to cover a nice middle-ground, not quite as slow as the TA lineage, nowhere near as much of a ...” on The Sunday Papers
- Runs With Foxes : “Have you played many MMOs? Because even if you don't find them very interesting (and I don't think most themepark MMOs are very interesting either ...” on The Sunday Papers
- Triplanetary : “@Magnusm1 What's your point, exactly? People have legitimate reasons to like MOBAs and legitimate reasons to dislike them. Implying that Cinek's just jumping on some ...” on The Sunday Papers
- Bent Wooden Spoon : “For your edit: I'm not single, and I don't tend to work for money any more. Anyway, I'm far knackered and as pointed out below ...” on The Sunday Papers