Ooh, just a kind of radar-blip news post for Spore’s expansion pack, Galactic Adventures. No firm release date yet, but we understand it’s not far off. So here’s something: Galactic Adventures delivers a whole load of space-stage stuff to do, mostly with missions on the planet surfaces that you can undertake with your creature and his/her space chums. There’s rescuing of princesses, destroying aliens motherships, and of course loads of that user-generated content pollination. Judging by the trailers post after the jump, the planets themselves are massively more detailed than they were for vanilla Spore, and the “massive battlefields” that the expansion reportedly features could make the unhappy endgame of Spore a little more interesting to get through. Take a look at how Spore will change.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘galactic adventures’
By Jim Rossignol on March 2nd, 2009.
Respond to our gibber
- Skabooga : “Admittedly, I really dug that voiceover. Subtly chilling, without at all overdoing it, while still being absolutely delightful to listen to.” on Lost Spirits of Kael Is A Peculiar Thing
- amateurviking : “I guess my point was that in contrast to music/typing games which can only be completed one way, super hexagon lets you go left or ...” on Telltale On ‘Weird’ Experiments, Revisiting Comedy
- SpiceTheCat : “It might be a word but it's still the wrong word, dammit.” on The Price Of Defiance: Trion Worlds Hit By Big Layoffs
- shrewdlogarithm : “Rift's problem is that it's a bit generic but under that lack of imagination lies a simply excellent MMO - probably the best MMO there ...” on The Price Of Defiance: Trion Worlds Hit By Big Layoffs
- FriendlyFire : “I have to say that reading the wiki spoiled the game for me, and not because it told me how to be more efficient. I ...” on Greenlit: Game Dev Tycoon, RIOT, More