It really is. For the alterna-prices of $10/£6.21 you, a person who owns a computer, could get GalCiv II and its expansion packs – on Impulse, obviously. Why would you want to do such thing? Well, in short, it’s a brilliant strategy game that has few peers in the gaming world. It’ll indulge your galaxy-grabbing fantasies like no other. In long? Well, PCG’s Tom Francis has that covered, at length. Great length. Anyway, go get it, unless you already have it. Or you don’t like strategy games. You freak.
Posts Tagged ‘GalCiv II Ultimate Edition’
By Jim Rossignol on May 18th, 2010.
Respond to our gibber
- Xyvik : “BS. 30% is more than competitive. I am an indie author and after spending entire -years- of my life making books I can still only ...” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update
- Pliqu3011 : “What are these “balancing issues” everyone is talking about? I still find the game perfectly balanced, it just allows for different playstyles. Think of the ...” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update
- jrodman : “Speaking only for myself it sounded like it had some kind of suspense vibe, which I always avoid.” on The Younger Scrolls: Morblivion – Frontiers
- Pliqu3011 : “@Stupoider Then play on a stock weapons/no hats server. Done.” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update
- Elevory : “I'm actually quite fond of the sprinting/melee mechanism. For whatever reason, it comes across as intuitive to my mind. What bothers me, however, are the ...” on Reus And Renaissance Heroes Are Things You Can Play