I have pulled on boots and a hat, grabbed my pistols from the drawing room, and I’ve attempted to plait my hair but my fingers got all tangled up and oh how do you do these things anyway you need like six hands ugh.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Geoff Keighley’
By Cara Ellison on March 18th, 2013.
By John Walker on May 18th, 2011.
Portal 2: The Final Hours is a digital book about… wait, don’t tell me… no, it’s gone. The book is either called “The Final Hours of Portal 2″ if you believe Valve’s emails, or if you place your trust in Steam it’s called, “Portal 2: The Final Hours”. Will those two ever learn to get along?
It’s a big old thing, absolutely packed with information, interviews, pictures (one so close to his beard you can see what Chet ate for breakfast), videos, audio, interactive photographs, and thoughts on the process. And it’s all slidey and interactive, in a way that books are in films about the future. For £1.50, this seems a decent chunk of information. And you can find out what car Erik Wolpaw drives.
Respond to our gibber
- stupid_mcgee : “Yes, what does a mafiaso hat have to do with a Russian muscleman? Absolutely nothing. There's nothing about the Heavy's "charge into war and carnage" ...” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update
- rei : “This might help: http://steamcomm~” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Hit Back
- VelvetFistIronGlove : “Of course I am not suggesting content creators should get paid nothing! That would be much worse. I think they should get paid a fairer ...” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update
- Don Reba : “you and I” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update
- Pliqu3011 : “Exploitative? Even if the creators get “only” 30%, how much do you think they would earn if they modeled those hats, maps etc. for use ...” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update