RPS chums Eurogamer have launched their own digital download service, Get Games, with just one game: Serious Sam HD. It also looks like it’s going to be far and away the cheapest place to get Serious Sam HD (which I’ve just downloaded and should get to writing about later in the week), with the game at just £9.99. Go take a look.
Posts Tagged ‘get games’
By Jim Rossignol on November 25th, 2009.
Respond to our gibber
- JackShandy : “Mark is setting up a false dichotomy between XCOM and FTL as the old, slower, complex stuff, and DOTA as the new shit. "On one ...” on The Sunday Papers
- qefblog40 : “1... Have a great day!I'm very pleased when see your post.I quite agree with your opinion on public affairs.I will continue to notice on your ...” on Syndiiicate
- Magnusm1 : “@Cinek Hating on Dota-likes? Never seen that one before.” on The Sunday Papers
- Stiletto : “Starcraft II? Pft. Supreme Commander and SC: Forged Alliance. That's all you need for your RTS needs. It's where the big boys come to play. ...” on The Sunday Papers
- Bent Wooden Spoon : “No, they'd be more sympathetic if they hadn't been on what amounts to a bunch of extended holidays in various countries (it takes a good ...” on The Sunday Papers