Welcome aboard Microsoft Flight gfwlivesetup_4d5308d2e0000001_DIR.exe. Our free-to-play sim set in the skies of Hawaii, but we’ve been redirected to land on a strip near Tim Stone’s house. He’ll be trimming the review rudder for us sometime this week. We offer complimentary Big Island, planes and missions. Drinks and light refreshments, such as additional landscapes, planes and missions, can be purchased from our Marketplace. If you’ll look out your window to the left, you’ll see the launch trailer. And on the right, that black mountain spitting blood-red lava into the air, engulfing the ‘Limping Kitten Cattery’ in choking, sulfurous, acid rain is GFWL Mountain. There’s no way to avoid it. The stick has locked. We’re going innnnnnnnn!
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘gfwlivesetup_4d5308d2e0000001_DIR.exe’
By Craig Pearson on February 29th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- scatterlogical : “I've backed this, it looks pretty sweet - except they NEED to come up with a better name. "The Untitled Game" is just a stupid ...” on Making It With Science: A TUG Interview
- bongosabbath : “Call of Doogie. Starring Neil Patrick Harris.” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery
- bongosabbath : “*applause*” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery
- fuzziest : “I think this game seems way too early in development for a kickstarter considering they are inexperienced devs. This isn't like hearing a pitch from ...” on Making It With Science: A TUG Interview
- bongosabbath : “His monitor setup. Wow. Ahem. This is something I can definitely get behind. Although I don't exactly get fuzzy feelings when I hear the phrase ...” on Polyptical Discourse: The Kingsport Cases