While Far Cry 3′s social features are a bit baffling, Ubisoft’s new Ghost Recon Network makes a whole lot more sense. It’s not a traditional social network, really, as it has more in common with Call of Duty Elite: it will allow you to track stats from any device, customise your weapons and find other customisations from other players, set up and manage squads. It’ll come in web or Android or iPhone app form on May 25th, with the release of the console versions of Ghost Recon: Future Soldier. The PC release is June 15th. You could use those tweaked weapons in Future Soldier Guerilla mode, the four-player co-op mode that we forgot to mention last week.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Ghost Recon Network’
By Craig Pearson on April 5th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- darkChozo : “I'm not gonna be able to actually look at the client for a while, but going off this, I'm think I'm talking about "Trade Iron ...” on Twenty Bucks: Neverwinter
- bongosabbath : “"Games have to be financially viable" *cries*” on Warren Spector On Life After Mickey, Going ‘No Weapons’
- Lacero : “1320chan, for 21st century dropouts” on Twenty Bucks: Neverwinter
- EPICTHEFAIL : “I was going to suggest MAN WITH WOMAN (because Eagleland is a conservative nation, dammit) and SWORD WITH CLEAVAGE, but that works too.” on EA’s Dawngate MOBA Detailed, Beta This Friday
- darkChozo : “I'm pretty genuinely confused as to what the issue is with this. The point seems to be that straight-up buying a greater enchant is super-expensive, ...” on Twenty Bucks: Neverwinter