Big Block Games recently posted up a rather entertaining Flash game, Goblin War Machine. It’s like a silly physics version of that old side-scroller, Walker. Remember that? With the robot and the tiny, doomed people? Anyway, Goblin War Machine has you crush your enemies, see them run before, and all that, with some optional war machine customisation. You should play it. If you can’t play it, you can watch the video below, and wish that you could.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Goblin War Machine’
By Jim Rossignol on January 17th, 2011.
Respond to our gibber
- malkav11 : “Making enough money to pay the bills must be priority one for a business, absolutely. There comes a point, however, where your business is financially ...” on Guild Wars 1 Development To Be Halted, Automated
- Thurgret : “Hey, I mentioned my rose-tinted teenage glasses.” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery
- sebmojo : “Nah, it's fab. I'm currently ensconced in MechWarrior Online (they just fixed machine guns!!!) or I'd be playing it lots.” on Twenty Bucks: Neverwinter
- MeestaNob : “I just don't want another multiplayer game...” on Heavy Gear Assault Enters The Kickstarter Arena
- Monkey : “Bored Yawn 10 - The Borringing” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery