And in the game etc, etc. Anyway, while I do desperately hope for an apocalyptic clash of the divines to shake up the dull summer months, I imagine I’ll have to settle for an expansion to the latest entry in that most revered of strategy, an expansion that addresses a god-ton of player concerns: Civilization V: Gods and Kings is headed to the US on June 19 and everywhere else on June 22 – because apparently even deities and demi-deities aren’t more powerful than arbitrary limits from the mighty game-publishing Powers That Be. At any rate, you can read all about the new features – including religion, espionage, and a special “Victorian science-fiction” scenario (!) – here.
Posts Tagged ‘gods’
By Nathan Grayson on April 6th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Kiya : “I backed on Kickstarter and I'm impatiently waiting for my copy - from everything the devs have posted about the game it looks and sounds ...” on Shadowrun Returns Returning Next Month, Bringing Editor
- Beanchilla : “I actually really enjoyed the 2007 shooter version but to each their own. I'm sure this game will be great. It looks like a lot ...” on Shadowrun Returns Returning Next Month, Bringing Editor
- Harlander : “A) Mount and Brazil? I hope you've got a 27B-6 for that. (I doubt Gilliam's staplepunk opus is the best setting for an open-world game, ...” on Masters Of A Pirate World: Caribbean!
- RedViv : “Some of the editor level backers are already working on remaking the SNES game, and there's probably someone fiddling around in an attempt to get ...” on Shadowrun Returns Returning Next Month, Bringing Editor
- Bradamantium : “Or perhaps he was required to do such a thing and didn't really have any method of stopping it short of suing his employer/the people ...” on A Grim Couple Of Hours With Akaneiro: Demon Hunter