Yesterday, I noted that I haven’t played many god games lately, so I suppose it only makes sense that some RPS-reading deity would start flinging the things at me. “Know my burden,” it seemingly bellows from on high. “With great power… you know the rest.” And hey, remember that neato whizz-bang pow space streaming technology that allowed Bastion to run in your browser – as if by teleporter from Mars and also the future? Well, it’s back
to from said future, this time with Ubisoft’s once-DRMed, still poorly ported From Dust in tow. So maybe it could’ve brought a better god game, but still, I can’t entirely knock something of this fidelity when it’s playable in my browser almost instantly.
Posts Tagged ‘Google Chrome’
By Nathan Grayson on May 23rd, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- SwENSkE : “Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry’s Hatred Of Generosity
- Lawful Evil : “thats right, you will only care when your excluded from doing something you like IF I am excluded from doing something I like - I ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry’s Hatred Of Generosity
- Gap Gen : “Yes indeed, there's no "right" to pirate in any sense. People do it because they can.” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry’s Hatred Of Generosity
- SwENSkE : “Poverty is Freedom WAR IS PEACE FREEDOM IS SLAVERY IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH Are you working at Minitrue?” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry’s Hatred Of Generosity
- Manac0r : “2gb VRAM!?! *Kicks Tri-Sli 580's with measly 1.5gb....* "Hello, Visa, long time no speak! I have need of your services once again..."” on Surprise: Msoft Not Keen On Porting Xbox One Exclusives