I’m not an EVE player. I know it sucks in some people like a massively multiplayer black hole, but the actual act of playing it has never exerted much of a gravitational pull on my attention. I’m probably dumb. Regardless, though, I can’t help but admire the sheer insanity this place constantly generates. Years-in-the-making corporate conspiracies, thousands-strong space battles, the very existence of Dust 514 – it is, at times, nearly unbelievable. Case in point: the ever-mischievous Goonswarm is up to its old tricks again. And by “tricks,” I mean bringing an entire economy to its knees. The best part? CCP’s totally loving it.
Posts Tagged ‘Goonswarm’
By Nathan Grayson on April 28th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Lewie Procter : “I don't include deals unless I am pretty confident they are basically legit.” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Extreme Precision
- AngoraFish : “Always pick a zero sales tax state (Oregon Montana Alaska New Hampshire or Delaware). It is very likely that legislation will be passed in the ...” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Extreme Precision
- Lord Custard Smingleigh : “I'm one of those no-MechJeb purists who doesn't even quicksave. But then, I play Kerbal Space Program as an unintentional space disaster simulator.” on (Not) Rocket Science In Kerbal Space Program
- Wedge : “Yeah, I felt sad when the game engine was clearly capable of a lot more than they were using it for in terms of the ...” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Extreme Precision
- Nogo : “F5 before every maneuver, F9 when you inevitably screw it up.” on (Not) Rocket Science In Kerbal Space Program