First-person shooter Gotham City Impostors was released. I’ve spent a few days on the streets of Gotham, mopping up crime and causing criminal chaos. Is it ‘Zap!’, ‘Kapow!’, or more of a sad ‘Thunk!’? Here’s Wot I Think.
Posts Tagged ‘Gotham City Impostors’
By Craig Pearson on February 11th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- jfrisby : “Someone should make the Molyneux & Vanaman on a boat game for Molyjam.” on Telling Tales: Molyneux Vs Vanaman
- laddyman : “Shame about the gamey bits, though.” on Less Wooden: War Logs Improves Voice Acting
- The Random One : “This might be something that will hold my interest in light of the fiery plane crash of Kingsport Cases.” on Roguelikeboardgamelike: Cryptic Comet’s Occult Chronicles
- Ninja Foodstuff : “I've had a brief look at it and have come away disappointed. Very shallow, looks awful in full screen and there's the sin of having ...” on Knights of Pen & Paper Rolls For Initiative Today
- BooleanBob : “Right?” on Telling Tales: Molyneux Vs Vanaman