The Almighty K has news that Rockstar intend to release Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City, the double pack that includes standalone adventures The Ballad Of Gay Tony and The Lost and Damned, which were both release to the Xbox in 2009. The release will happen in March, and the pack will cost about $40. I’ve not played either of these, so I can’t really comment on the worth of this, but hey, at least GTA4 runs on my PC now I upgraded my CPU and memory to way more than I really need.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City’
By Jim Rossignol on January 29th, 2010.
Respond to our gibber
- Pinkishu : “Less talk about the free vs. paid version and more info about the actual game?” on A Grim Couple Of Hours With Akaneiro: Demon Hunter
- jonahcutter : “Wait... WHAAAT!?! The gameplay works well and isn't going to be significantly changed? It has a unique and beloved gameplay style that they are keeping ...” on Revealed – Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
- ThePCGamerSpy : “Looking forward to it =)” on Hotline Miami 2 Playable At Rezzed
- Sardonic : “I'm still not convinced this isn't an elaborate hoax.” on PopCap On Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare
- Alec Meer : “"$250 - a cup of my bitter tears" "$500: a slice of my blackened, disintegrating liver to display on your mantlepiece"” on Gunpoint’s Creator Is Now Fabulously Wealthy, Still Nice