More sites should interview mod-makers, I feel. If one of this week’s picks is anything to go by, they can have some interesting things to say. Modding might not usually be quite as huge a process as making a full-on indie game, but as a modder you face your own unique problems, ones we don’t always get to hear about. Maybe we should take note of that at RPS. Either way, read on for this week’s roundup.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas’
By Lewis Denby on May 4th, 2011.
By Jim Rossignol on February 7th, 2011.
I was never really disturbed by the actual Child’s Play movies, because they were rubbish, but for some reason this being the first link in my inbox this morning – informing me that someone has created a Chucky mod for Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas – left me feeling a bit queasy.
That is all.
Respond to our gibber
- PatrickSwayze : “So because of its interface... it wasn't a mech game? Okay then!” on Heavy Gear Assault Enters The Kickstarter Arena
- skyturnedred : “Looks interesting. I will give it a try at least, even if it is EA.” on EA’s Dawngate MOBA Detailed, Beta This Friday
- Spacewalk : “Maybe have interchangeable hands?” on Heavy Gear Assault Enters The Kickstarter Arena
- Mr Rud : “Personally, between this and Sins of the Dark Age, I like the fact that MOBAs are expanding into different directions, and though they wish they ...” on EA’s Dawngate MOBA Detailed, Beta This Friday
- Stef : “Outwars AND Heavygear, Jim you hit me right in the childhood. All the childhood. As a aside, I don't care if this game has a ...” on Heavy Gear Assault Enters The Kickstarter Arena