Faces are everywhere in games. NVIDIA noticed this and has been on a 20-year odyssey to make faces more facey and less unfacey (while making boobs less booby, if you’ll remember the elf-lady Dawn). Every few years they push out more facey and less unfacey face tech and make it gurn for our fetishistic graphicsface pleasure. Last night at NVIDIA’s GPU Technology Conference, NVIDIA founder Jen-Hsun Huang showed off Face Works, the latest iteration. Want to see how less unfacey games faces can be?
Posts Tagged ‘graphics card’
By Craig Pearson on March 20th, 2013.
Respond to our gibber
- MentatYP : “I think all of John's complaints boil down to dying a lot as the primary source of dissatisfaction. If you didn't die so much you ...” on Hands On: Grim Dawn
- eclipse mattaru : “Am I the only one wondering what the hell is "the boss thing"?” on Wot I Think: Metro: Last Light
- engion3 : “Haha, that's awesome, even though I probably couldn't point to 50% of the countries in Europe.” on Wot I Think: Call Of Juarez – Gunslinger
- FriendlyFire : “Licensing issues is also why Criterion's amazing crash physics got frustratingly toned down to mediocre in the transition from Burnout (unbranded cars) to NFS (branded ...” on Imaginative Car Pun Headline: Grid 2′s Eliminator
- sbs : “I feel kind of violated by that spammer.” on Heads A Lopping: Shadow Warrior Teaser