The chap who created Passage has another weird game about moods and those other afflictions suffered by human beings. It’s called Gravitation, and has a similar flavour to the melancholy game of life we wrote about last year. Created Jason Rohrer calls it “a video game about mania, melancholia, and the creative process.” I don’t think it quite has the impact of Passage, although it’s not without some poignant ideas. I suggest you see what your own “reading” of this one is.
Posts Tagged ‘gravitation’
By Jim Rossignol on March 1st, 2008.
Respond to our gibber
- spectone : “When I started to read this article this image of a computerised WHS quiz jumped into my head. Now I cannot dissacociate this game from ...” on Hallelujah: Chemical Spillage Simulation Is Real
- arccos : “Thank you for teaching me something I never, ever, ever wanted to know. My nightmares tip their hats to you!” on Hallelujah: Chemical Spillage Simulation Is Real
- Stinkfinger75 : “I'm flabbergasted to read that Denny's has made its way across the Atlantic.” on Hallelujah: Chemical Spillage Simulation Is Real
- Strange Brew : “Are all games simulations? Are all simulations games? IS THERE A SPOON?!” on Hallelujah: Chemical Spillage Simulation Is Real
- AngoraFish : “I appreciate that you've written your comment as a quick, semi-humorous riposte without thinking, but feel free to reflect on the legal implications of "dodging" ...” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Extreme Precision