One of the frontiers of gaming has been conquered! Unlike real frontiers, in gaming we get to just make more when they run out, so cheer up, there’s going to be a new Antarctica for you to perish in before long. Anyway, the latest greatest in gameworld is the completion of Diablo III on Inferno with a hardcore character. So that’s completing it on “very hard” with a character who is permanently dead if he gets his plug pulled by netherworld bullies. VG247 pointed out that Blizzard community manager Bashiok was able to verify the claim via the unmagic of their stat collecting tech. There’s a video below, but it’s a bit spoilery if you’ve not finished D3, obviously.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘great achievements that are probably not actual achievements but maybe’
By Jim Rossignol on June 20th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Cerius : “Nival's logo at least appears here http://www.youtu~ Since I don't speak russian, I can't say though if this has any relation.” on Obsidian And Allods Online Devs Making “Skyforge”
- Lobotomist : “Right. That explains a lot :(” on Obsidian And Allods Online Devs Making “Skyforge”
- Casimir's Blake : “I found Crysis 3 to be visually impressive, with decent shooting, but ultimately cliche and predictable as an experience. Bioshock Infinite left me feeling that ...” on Wot I Think: Metro: Last Light
- VelvetFistIronGlove : “The preorder bonus does includes a unique weapon and 200 military-grade bullets along with ranger mode.” on Wot I Think: Metro: Last Light
- Bhazor : “It should be pointed out "difficulty as DLC" was apparently 4A's decision not THQ's. Now for a game with an emphasis on crafting/customi~ weapons it ...” on Wot I Think: Metro: Last Light