I asked Adam if the Neverwinter remake was out, and he said he thought it was. Then I checked and it turns out it’s not. We were both wrong. I was thinking of the Baldur’s Gate remake, and Adam just got confused and believed every game ever was released. The boy’s been planning a Half-Life 5 marathon, and I had to break it to him. That is the worst part of the job, believe me. He can make a puppy face like no-one else. The best bit is when I get to show you all trailers of upcoming games, especially when they toss around terms like “Great Weapon Fighter”. Click your strong internet browser and use your average eyeball lookers to watch it.
Posts Tagged ‘Greatweaponfighter’
By Craig Pearson on January 11th, 2013.
Respond to our gibber
- Sizer : “As an avid user of nVidia surround, I can tell you that I did not miss it while playing this game. The story is a ...” on Call Of Juarez: Gunslinger Trailer #23134
- Sarissofoi : “No more talking heads. Show some arts or gameplay not some talking heads. Enough. I have enough of it.” on Making It With Science: A TUG Interview
- siacange : “I think that's because the developer's are the artsy types, I'll bet at least one of them has a background in film. It seems like ...” on Making It With Science: A TUG Interview
- terasjdbad : “https://www.yout~” on Hammer Time: The Dead Linger’s Barricade Update
- terasjdbad : “http://www.youtu~” on Capturetrainridefight! – Dragon’s Prophet’s Open Beta