The Sims 2 held on longer than most, but as with all games from EA the moment they’re launched they’re on the road to having all support sliced off. In this case, EA are giving the game that once ruled every PC sales chart a viking burial, without the viking part. They’re cutting off the online services of The Sims 2 and TheSims2.com on January 14th, which is my birthday. Way to ruin the global celebrations, EA!
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Grim reaper’
By Craig Pearson on January 8th, 2013.
Respond to our gibber
- corona2172 : “The problem here is that YOU are intolerant of how other people desire to guide the hobby. Maybe, just maybe, some people wish to keep ...” on Cardboard Children: Change Or Die
- AaronLee : “RIGHT?! At least Macross/Robotoec~ TRIED. Their missiles were basically little sodacan shaped things with a quartet of attitude thrusters around the front and a single ...” on Shooting The Moon: Lunar Flight Adds Multiplayer
- sinister agent : “I feel a strong kinship with the dude at 38 seconds in.” on Ferry Good: Sinking Ship Simulator
- sh0v0r : “The Update is now out of Beta and officially released on Steam for PC&Mac. Here is the release trailer: http://youtu.be/~ Not sure why the video ...” on Shooting The Moon: Lunar Flight Adds Multiplayer
- Wonderboy2402 : “You are correct in saying it is currently alpha. There was a thread on the steam community by a dev discussing the confusion made over ...” on Will You Dig The War For The Overworld Trailer?