About time for a general update on all things Guild Based and has generally been pillaging for over a week now. It’s still on the ever-busy Karak Hirn. There’s been a server cloning thing, which means that we could move the Guild, but general feeling is to stay at Karak – and discussed on the new Warhammer Guild Forums. Equally, Poisoned Sponge has actually got into gear and sorted out the Order side of this endeavour, which rather than actually being at Karak Eight Peaks is off at Tor Arnoc instead. Details on the actual forum and the latest details on how to join the guilds beneath the cut.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘guilds’
By Kieron Gillen on September 26th, 2008.
Respond to our gibber
- m_a_t : “Let's start a tread with stupid names they could come up with... Half-Life: Infinity Half-Life: Forever Half-Life: Redemption Half-Life: Evolution ...” on Of Course Valve Are Working On Half-Life 3, Now Shush
- Isair : “In regards to the pussyfooting, they do use a real condition. They mention a real life book that makes it clear they're talking about aspergers. ...” on Telling Tales: Molyneux Vs Vanaman
- Widthwood : “They often break a certain level immersion, a self-identificat~ as a character you are playing. It's fine when the game is obviously "gamey", but in ...” on Thief: Eidos’ Words Vs My E3 Playthrough
- nearly : “I took a break after beating a level and it turned out when I came back that it was the infamous level that doesn't work ...” on Revealed – Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
- mda : “Splinter? Since when do you have a pet dragon?” on Knights of Pen & Paper Rolls For Initiative Today