The phrase “gunsmith” always makes me imagine the Ghosts ducking into a wartorn alleyway, only to discover a comfortable alcove occupied by a jolly, thick-bearded dwarf and his robust set of smelting tools. They sit down and banter for a bit over a thick hunk of black bread and some finely aged cheeses. It’s all very pleasant. Evidently, however, Ubisoft and I don’t exactly see eye-to-eye on the subject of mythril and its effectiveness in modern combat zones. Granted, when someone else says “gunsmith,” I don’t imagine that this is what immediately springs to mind either.
Posts Tagged ‘gunsmith’
By Nathan Grayson on April 27th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- lowprices : “SEX 2: SEX HARDER. BIGGER. MORE BADASS. NEW CO-OP CAMPAIGNS.” on Revealed – Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
- Terragot : “Probably the best place to stop. I think there's a stealth mission and some weird meta ending that's been done to death which follow.” on Revealed – Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
- bstard : “Another impurity or uncleanness pre-order beta nonsense I saw on Steam, in a flash, the moment I clicked it away.” on The Oval Office: Nascar – The Game 2013
- Noviere : “I didn't back this, but the more I see, the more I want to play it.” on Shadowrun Returns Returning Next Month, Bringing Editor
- MuscleHorse : “I'd like a sequel to sex with Workshop support.” on Revealed – Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number