Did you know that Valve and Arkane were once such super best friends that Valve contracted the Dishonored studio to make one of their mythical Half-Life episodes? Funnily enough, I did. Everything I knew about Return To Ravenholm has now been revealed by those scamps at Valvetime, meaning the treasure trove of inside knowledge that I’ve kept for six years (told to me by candlelight) is now useless. I can only confirm the details below. Also, it’s my birthday, and I hope to spend it only positing fun stories. If anything bad happens, it won’t happen in my posts. Everyone fix a smile and join me. Smilier! SMILIER! Good.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Half-Life 2: Episode 4’
By Craig Pearson on January 14th, 2013.
Respond to our gibber
- The Random One : “I don't know what a loofer is, and Google didn't help, so I'm forced to assume it's the porn parody of Looper in which future ...” on Polyptical Discourse: The Kingsport Cases
- BigKid66 : “I'm attracted to the gameplay but repulsed by the title.” on Coil Up With A Good Game: Teslagrad Footage
- LionsPhil : “This looks like the game Bulletstorm wanted to be. Could have done with a slightly less cringe-inducing trailervoiceover~ the clips of the ones actually in ...” on Call Of Juarez: Gunslinger Trailer #23134
- Mr. Mister : “No Genova Convection? I am disappoint.” on Fin: Here Are The ‘Minimal’ Ludum Dare Winners
- Alphabet : “Bah! Now I can't decide whether to buy this or Van Helsing! I mean I want both but I only have time to play one ...” on Call Of Juarez: Gunslinger Trailer #23134