Half-Life – Singularity Collapse is an impressive Half-Life 2 fan movie which you can see below. It’s a first-person movie, and features quite a bit of the protagonist looking at his hands, for some reason. Fortunately it’s also heavy on the action, including a Highway 17 style buggy driving sequence, which is particularly awesome. It’s not short on the special effects, either, with a bonkers hi-tech reactor sequence, explosions, HUD weirdness, and lots of explosions and gunplay. Worth a watch, I would say.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Half-Life – Singularity Collapse’
By Jim Rossignol on July 13th, 2011.
Respond to our gibber
- Martel : “I have to say, Wil Wheaton and Tabletop was the only way I was able to convince my wife to sit down and play some ...” on Cardboard Children: Change Or Die
- zachdidit : “^ This. Valve has a lot more stored up good will of their community. So they can get away with things that other companies like ...” on EA’s Dawngate MOBA Detailed, Beta This Friday
- kimadactyl : “Not even sure if you read these comments. But to me by far the most offputting thing about your column to newcomers is the idea ...” on Cardboard Children: Change Or Die
- baltasaronmeth : “Too bad variety did not win the war.” on N Times: The Way Of The Ninja Updates
- darkChozo : “As far as I can find, there are only three tiers of common worker (ex. for Leadership it's Mercenary, Guard, Footman). I'm not sure where ...” on Twenty Bucks: Neverwinter