This year’s Team Fortress 2 Halloween event has been stripped of its cobwebbed shrouds and revealed to be one of supernatural shenanigans: there will be spells, there will be zombies, there will be spooky achievements, and there might owls. (I can’t tell if that’s just for illustrative purposes.) Relevantly: there’s a new King Of The Hill mode featuring a wizard, and a new Man Vs Machine mode where the robots are “800″ zombies, which is called Wave 666. Both look enticing, in a “don’t touch that green glow!” sort of way.
Posts Tagged ‘Halloween is a fun time’
By Jim Rossignol on October 26th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Viroso : “Well, that sounds like too much weight put on a few indie devs. They aren't the only people who find out about games, or talk ...” on The Sunday Papers
- Joshua Northey : “If you think LoL is a grand strategy game I would love to introduce you to turn based strategy...” on The Sunday Papers
- Viroso : “From my perspective, their point of view sounded like they didn't see much dignity in her work.” on The Sunday Papers
- Joshua Northey : “So thinking MOBA's don't properly fit in the strategy genre now equals hating them? I realize most gamers are intellectual snobs who want to think ...” on The Sunday Papers
- Guttsy911 : “I know for a fact that some PC builders snatch keys from new nvidia cards they install in computers (buy a card get Metro (or ...” on Power Cuts And Responsibility: Making Metro: Last Light