In another example of the games industry twisting a word until its meaning shatters into a thousand pieces of bacon shredding shrapnel, blinding a nearby piglet who only wanted to use his eyes to see what was happening, and who’ll now go through the rest of his life bumping sadly into your leg and hoping you’re not a rabid wolf… that piglet trusted you, damnit! See what you’ve done, industry? You’ve toss around words like “free” and “beta”, blinding curious little animals who only wanted to play with you, and now EA have gone and released a “launch” trailer for their FPS reboot of Syndicate, yet the game remains decidedly unlaunched. Well, it’s not on my PC and another piglet will never be able to appreciate eye things ever again.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Hammy! Nooo!’
By Craig Pearson on February 16th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- elevown : “What because he's talking about this game as opposed to another one ive never heard of? Why are YOU pushing proc world? YOU are the ...” on Making It With Science: A TUG Interview
- elevown : “Go be a moron somewhere else. There ARE a few game clips in the first video- and the second longish video is ENTIRELY game footage!” on Making It With Science: A TUG Interview
- Grover : “I think Ubi is getting much better at bite sized game play that embraces being a game. Tyranny of Washington, Blood Dragon, Juarez now. I ...” on Call Of Juarez: Gunslinger Trailer #23134
- bongosabbath : “"WE LOVE TRAINS BECAUSE TRAINS ARE AWESOME." - http://www.thede~ They've gotten my approval.” on Hammer Time: The Dead Linger’s Barricade Update
- Grover : “A video game embracing a sense of genre savvy over-the-top fun and a damn reasonable price? It's like Blood Dragon all over again and I ...” on Call Of Juarez: Gunslinger Trailer #23134