There is a gif below the jump that compelled me to write about this indie Terraria-a-like, Edge Of Space. Go there and you will see. You won’t be disappointed, I promise.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Handy Men Studios’
By Craig Pearson on January 11th, 2013.
Respond to our gibber
- gschmidl : “I'm not a big fan of the enemies levelling with you and hope they'll balance that a little more. Their forum is pretty split on ...” on Hands On: Grim Dawn
- pertusaria : “I'm trying (futilely, so far) not to buy impulsively anything I see that looks cool, so I'm not going to buy this right now, but ...” on There Is No Barrier To The Door Kickers Trailer
- Mollusc Infestation : “Millénaire is pretty much mandatory for me these days. It replaces the NPC villages with a "finished" version of the idea.” on A Minecraft Mod To Admeier: CivCraft
- EvOr : “You did not mention how fricking good the soundtrack is, this was the biggest surprise for me coming into this game.” on Hands On: Grim Dawn
- belgand : “It seems like there might be a term other than "cock mask" that wouldn't make it seem like a rather a different scene altogether.” on There Is No Barrier To The Door Kickers Trailer