What did you do during the great battle of SOPA? What will you be able to tell your grandkids about the stand you took? The stand you took for our freedom to say “bottom” to a librarian? Me? I joined in the great blackout by playing a game without any graphics. In defiance of SOPA, I played the old but thoroughly delightful Half-Life 2 mod The Blind Monk’s Society.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘headphones on’
By Craig Pearson on January 19th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- ShinRyuuken : “It's Turtling the MOBA.” on EA’s Dawngate MOBA Detailed, Beta This Friday
- TwwIX : “This seems like a fun, lighthearted spin off the original two Call of Juarez games that i also enjoyed. I like that Ubisoft is pursuing ...” on Call Of Juarez: Gunslinger Trailer #23134
- BigKid66 : “Was trying to start a pun thread (magnetism)...an~ failed miserably” on Coil Up With A Good Game: Teslagrad Footage
- ShinRyuuken : “I might back this, but I'm not sure. I want them to get it off the ground. So what if it's another arena shooter? Gives ...” on Heavy Gear Assault Enters The Kickstarter Arena
- Muppetizer : “)” on Coil Up With A Good Game: Teslagrad Footage