Here is where you find download links and a video for a brilliant game that took me just over five minutes to complete. It’s a two-button scenery-dodger in which the scenery is a succession of angry shapes and forward motion is impossible to halt. It’s called The Cat That Got The Milk and I feel like it contains colours I’ve not seen on my monitor for ages. It’s an interactive art gallery of sorts, in the least masturbatory way. If you enjoy the nifty soundtrack, it’s available for free here. The game is free as well. Download for Windows here or for Mac here.
Posts Tagged ‘helena santos’
By Adam Smith on January 28th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Shodex : “I much prefer western mechs to Japanese ones, and I'm a huge anime watcher. I like that western mechs are more practical and feel like ...” on Hit The Mechs: Fields Of War
- FrankHorrigan : “@DestroyYourEgo Wow, somebody's really mad, huh? Enjoy your shallow Bethesda games, we'll enjoy writing, world-building, and game design that's actually done competently.” on And Here’s Obsidian’s Idea For Fallout: New Vegas 2
- lomaxgnome : “Unlike the previous version of that D&D pack, you can't remove a few games and still get a big discount, it's either buy the whole ...” on GoG Summer Sale Begins, Torchlight Currently Free
- Leb : “Agreed! An hour a night isn't cutting it” on Masters Of A Pirate World: Caribbean!
- RProxyOnly : “A typical case of the industry feeding you crap, and you all lining up at the dinner table. Really? A video game dog, and you ...” on OK, Seriously, Are They Going To Kill Call Of Duty Dog?