No good ever comes from having a creaky old lady narrator. Take Helm’s Hold, a healing monastery in Cryptic’s upcoming Neverwinter MMO. Its original purpose is to wipe magical curses from the afflicted. A noble place. A safe place. Then the portentous, wobbly narrator starts to speak and you know she’s basically invoking trouble. Fiendish cultists have taken over, and now all the people are suffering with itchy magic skin. The recording studio was probably built on an ancient shark burial ground, and her script was likely scrawled on the back of the pattern of the Turin Shroud. Do everyone a favour: take a lozenge and check for bones sticking out the ground whenever you’re at a recording session. Neverwinter was such a nice place before you came along.
Posts Tagged ‘helms hold’
By Craig Pearson on October 17th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- junglist 69 : “I cracked up when i watched this....” on Ferry Good: Sinking Ship Simulator
- Exuro : “One thing you have to take into account when saying something like "this still feels like something people could throw together in a week using ...” on Hammer Time: The Dead Linger’s Barricade Update
- jonahcutter : “But why must you shooting your moon neighbors? I enjoy context.” on Shooting The Moon: Lunar Flight Adds Multiplayer
- Deano2099 : “But Quinns told me board games were cool! You guys need to settle this. In the ring.” on Cardboard Children: Change Or Die
- junglist 69 : “Geez not the face!!!!!!!!” on Call Of Juarez: Gunslinger Trailer #23134