The highly anticipated (by me) Might and Magic Heroes VI is out October 11th and, look here, a new trailer has emerged. I was hoping it’d show some detail about the blood and tears reputation system, which might shake up the turn-based gathering and killing, but instead it’s mostly earnest humanoids spouting gubbins like: “You have served your emperor and your dragon.” I’m going to refer to it as HOMM VI, in keeping with tradition, since the new topsy-turvy title shortens to MAMH. HOMM is a happy if somewhat placid noise, resplendently conjuring mountaintop monasteries and lotus-drenched pools by which archers train in the midday sun. MAMH is how certain northern tribes refer to their mothers. Watch this and decide which is more fitting.
Posts Tagged ‘HOMM’
By Adam Smith on September 29th, 2011.
Respond to our gibber
- Philomelle : “What it means is that you're not ragging it for the sake of maintaining a very tired running joke the way RPS writers seem to ...” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Extreme Precision
- JackShandy : “"I’m scared that people will play it once, think they saw it all, then never go back." Huh, that's exactly what I did. It took ...” on Level With Me, Ed Key
- The Random One : “" Affected bones would glow a greenish-white colour in the dark." Shut up, real life, you're trying too hard” on Hallelujah: Chemical Spillage Simulation Is Real
- spectone : “When I started to read this article this image of a computerised WHS quiz jumped into my head. Now I cannot dissacociate this game from ...” on Hallelujah: Chemical Spillage Simulation Is Real
- arccos : “Thank you for teaching me something I never, ever, ever wanted to know. My nightmares tip their hats to you!” on Hallelujah: Chemical Spillage Simulation Is Real