There used to be famous horses. They ran races, starred in sitcoms, and were occasionally horse-napped. In the 1970s, if you stopped a street urchin and asked him to name his favourite horse I’ll bet a fine collection of horse brasses that he’d have too many to choose from. He might even consult his sticker book of famous horses, The Equus Factor. But as much as I strain, and right now I’m making a face only a horse could love, I can’t think of any famous horses from the past decade. So I just don’t know how well the release of The Lord of the Rings Online: Riders of Rohan will go, today.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Horsing about’
By Craig Pearson on October 15th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Lord Custard Smingleigh : “Maybe... Maybe it does hover. And follow you around.” on Kinect 2.0 Will Start Watching Your Blood Next Year
- Moraven : “And it did not stop MWO getting millions in founder's money before open beta and before they enabled the ability to spend more real money. ...” on Heavy Gear Assault Now Promises Single-Player
- Noodlefighter : “It's an 800k budget as their main goal what do you expect especially for this type of game, also they originally wanted 10 million to ...” on Heavy Gear Assault Now Promises Single-Player
- Nogo : “"As you can see I've unveiled my IR camo suit and face scrambler to fool the Kinect" *Points kinect at wall "Oh"” on Kinect 2.0 Will Start Watching Your Blood Next Year
- Noodlefighter : “Do you realize what you get out of this if you back it?” on Heavy Gear Assault Now Promises Single-Player