Poor Ubisoft: everything they do seems to be leaked. Are they clutzes, incapable of keeping anything locked away in their forbidden closet of mystery? Or are they marketing geniuses, making us all rush to look at their things by pretending to drop an envelope with “IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS: Lee Carvallo’s Putting Challenge” in red across the front, right in front of people with a ‘Press’ card stuck in the rim of their hat? Anyway, Assassin’s Creed 3 is now a known thing, and some screenshots have snuck out, confirming the American Revolution setting. There’s a lot of rural brooding going on, including one shot where he’s hunting an animal, and only one urban area. A new direction? Below I have the only PR released thing: the packshot. Unless that’s what they want me to think? I don’t know what to believe!
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘how many simpsons references can you spot?’
By Craig Pearson on March 2nd, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- SaVi : “"Not ruled out" equals non existant until shown otherwise. You could ask for something like Conker's bad fur day for PC and you'd get a ...” on Bungie: Destiny Not Ruled Out For PC
- TigrisMorte : “show got renewed so, game is around for at least 2 more years. 60 bucks gets you tons of play. 33% of on steam well....” on Two Hours With Defiance
- The_Great_Skratsby : “To be fair the developers have specialised in multiplayer mech games for a long, long time now in the MechWarrior modding scene, but yeah, it's ...” on Heavy Gear Assault Now Promises Single-Player
- The_Great_Skratsby : “Hmmm I do like the sound of this. Guess I can still dream of having the FMV cutscenes and melodrama of the first game.” on Heavy Gear Assault Now Promises Single-Player
- TigrisMorte : “"but mostly we just kept on firing at a big, static beehive for about ten minutes until it went pop", well you were not doing ...” on Two Hours With Defiance