I admit, I never got around to playing any more of Human Head’s shooter than the demo. However, I return from London Town to see that if I had any spare time, now would be a good chance to change that. For this weekend – and this weekend only! – it’s on sale on Steam, for a mere $4.95. And for Europeans, that means it’s at least seven ultracheaps. It divided critical opinion upon release - I know Jim was a big fan of the physics-warping levels, but it was critiqued even more than Bioshock for its repawning system. Those who’ve played it: Worth five dollars? Seriously, how could it not be.
Posts Tagged ‘Humanhead’
By Kieron Gillen on March 30th, 2008.
Respond to our gibber
- Valvarexart : “I'm guessing that KSP is not the new watercooler...” on (Not) Rocket Science In Kerbal Space Program
- fiendling : “Thanks for the advice Vorphalack, the broken windows were really starting to impact the value of my property especially after running out of safety glass ...” on Bungie: Destiny Not Ruled Out For PC
- Phendron : “Where there's interest, there's money. Wishing for an anarchist decentralized coding cabal isn't going to change the fact that a new Madden is going to ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry’s Hatred Of Generosity
- Brun : “Same. As an aerospace engineer this game touches me in all the right places.” on (Not) Rocket Science In Kerbal Space Program
- Brun : “Just a heads up that a lot of those mods are broken as of the 0.20 update that came out Wednesday (though thankfully MechJeb still ...” on (Not) Rocket Science In Kerbal Space Program