Hurrah for the UK’s excellent online gaming service Multiplay, for they have given us a Battlefield Bad Company 2 server of our very own. They’re one of the companies hosting servers for the game, should you be interested in such things, and they can be rented here. Read on below for more RPS server stuff.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘hurrah’
By Jim Rossignol on March 24th, 2010.
By Jim Rossignol on February 15th, 2008.
This will be interesting news for a limited audience, but it made me stand on the balcony and sing: Cactus and Villek from the awesome ZGameEditor are joining forces to create an indie development house, Lo-Fi Minds. No project details yet, but I’m expecting great things from the bloke who created some of my favourite indie projects of the last year. I’ll see if I can catch up with him at GDC. Oh yes, I’m off to that big development conference in The West, so wave and say hello if you see me there.
Respond to our gibber
- sh0v0r : “I agree, that would be awesome, this update was developed by just one person... me... so I had to pick my battles so to speak ...” on Shooting The Moon: Lunar Flight Adds Multiplayer
- corona2172 : “The problem here is that YOU are intolerant of how other people desire to guide the hobby. Maybe, just maybe, some people wish to keep ...” on Cardboard Children: Change Or Die
- AaronLee : “RIGHT?! At least Macross/Robotoec~ TRIED. Their missiles were basically little sodacan shaped things with a quartet of attitude thrusters around the front and a single ...” on Shooting The Moon: Lunar Flight Adds Multiplayer
- sinister agent : “I feel a strong kinship with the dude at 38 seconds in.” on Ferry Good: Sinking Ship Simulator
- sh0v0r : “The Update is now out of Beta and officially released on Steam for PC&Mac. Here is the release trailer: http://youtu.be/~ Not sure why the video ...” on Shooting The Moon: Lunar Flight Adds Multiplayer