4A’s sequel to Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light, seems to have been slipping beneath our radar a bit. The post-apocalyptic original was so close to being proper good that it’s definitely worth keep an eye on what they’re up to next. With that in mind, we caught up with THQ’s Huw Beynon to find a bit more about what’s happening with the game, which is set for release in mid 2012.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Huw Beynon’
By Jim Rossignol on November 15th, 2011.
Respond to our gibber
- Lemming : “"You have been waylaid by enemies, and must defend yourself!"” on Yikes: Baldur’s Gate Enhanced Pulled, BGII On Hold
- Teovald : “Wow, that's a real mess. Porting the game to as many platforms as possible (MacOsX, Linux, Android, iOS) seems to be a sensible goal right ...” on The Sorry Saga Of Skulls Of The Shogun & Windows 8
- Chalky : “A fantastic article, really interesting. I guess the lesson here is to avoid letting something as large as microsoft take control away from you, no ...” on The Sorry Saga Of Skulls Of The Shogun & Windows 8
- Caiman : “Well they brought a classic game to the iPad, a platform in desperate need of more proper games like this one. This has opened it ...” on Yikes: Baldur’s Gate Enhanced Pulled, BGII On Hold
- PopeRatzo : “This here is what you would call a "cautionary tale". If you lie down with Microsoft ghost dogs you will wake up with a big ...” on The Sorry Saga Of Skulls Of The Shogun & Windows 8