Are you eager to see people from the games industry in clothes that don’t look like they’ve been put through the ‘grey and rumpled’ cycle of the washing machine? Because this is your chance! Tonight is the industry BAFTA awards, and even if you weren’t invited (AHEM!) you can still join in the crushing disappointments and the victorious thrills by observing the livestream. This year it’s once again being hosted by Irish joke-talker Dara O Briain, and it’s expected Notch will be there to pick up his BAFTA Special Award in Persson. Ahem.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘I am a winner/loser’
By Craig Pearson on March 16th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- RProxyOnly : “(Oh, and guess what – levelling skills doesn’t take XP, but the in-game currency bought with real-world money.) EXCUSE ME? Should that not have been ...” on A Grim Couple Of Hours With Akaneiro: Demon Hunter
- Shooop : “Good sense prevailed for once in the gaming industry.” on Skulls Of The Shogun Escapes Windows 8 Tyranny
- Andy_Panthro : “You say awesome, I say amazingly difficult (and also awesome). I feel like I should take a week off work and just play M&B:WB mods.” on Masters Of A Pirate World: Caribbean!
- Shooop : “Shadow Warrior this is not. Don't make an issue out of nothing please.” on Skulls Of The Shogun Escapes Windows 8 Tyranny
- Andy_Panthro : “I hoping this will tide me over until Mount & Blade 2 (which I haven't heard anything about since that teaser "trailer" ages ago)” on Masters Of A Pirate World: Caribbean!