Pertri Purho, the creator of the IGF-winning Crayon Physics, has knocked out another minigame. This time it’s a puzzle-platformer called Jimmy’s Lost His Toilet Paper. You can get it here. I found it a little frustrating to control, and banged Jimmy’s ever-grinning bonce on the platforms a little too often. Nevertheless it makes up for the frustrations in charm and excellent music.
Posts Tagged ‘i know exactly where my arse paper is’
By Jim Rossignol on July 6th, 2008.
Respond to our gibber
- Zaranell : “Jesus christ, I know a lot of people have shooter fatigue, but this comment section reeks of cynicism to me. I played the hell out ...” on PopCap On Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare
- dmoe : “TF2 - The 5 dollar whore of the gaming industry.” on GI Joe Danger: Hello Games’ Team Fortress 2 Crossover
- Scelous : “I bought Solium Infernum, and while I absolutely loved the concept, the execution was a bit lacking. The whole "no multiplayer except through email" is ...” on Roguelikeboardgamelike: Cryptic Comet’s Occult Chronicles
- tnzk : “Oh my gosh the dead brother twist! I completely forgot about that one.” on Telling Tales: Molyneux Vs Vanaman
- JackShandy : “Fantastic link, thank you.” on PopCap On Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare