This is why I play PC games: ini files. I dream of ripping into the guts of a game, fiddling with the insides, yanking and tying off loops of intestine. I’m a gaming pathologist. So the first thing I did in Skyrim was head to My Documents -> My Games -> Skyrim -> skyrim, to see what was in there.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘I love ini files’
By Craig Pearson on November 11th, 2011.
Respond to our gibber
- Droopy The Dog : “It's true, this kind of thing does seem to come natriumly to them.” on Hallelujah: Chemical Spillage Simulation Is Real
- KarenYoung57 : “Allison. true that Edna`s story is impressive... yesterday I picked up a great Smart ForTwo from bringing in $4657 this month and a little over ...” on The Flare Path: Elegant Elefanticide
- KarenYoung57 : “If you think Edna`s story is impressive..., 5 weeks ago father in-law brought in $5681 putting in 40 hours a month in their apartment and ...” on Heavy Gear Assault Now Promises Single-Player
- KarenYoung57 : “up to I saw the check which said $7967, I did not believe that my father in law had been truley taking home money part ...” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Extreme Precision
- Zenicetus : “Agreed. I can live without voices and cutscenes in a singleplayer game. Many of the classic first and second-generatio~ PC games got by just fine, ...” on Heavy Gear Assault Now Promises Single-Player