Poor Ubisoft: everything they do seems to be leaked. Are they clutzes, incapable of keeping anything locked away in their forbidden closet of mystery? Or are they marketing geniuses, making us all rush to look at their things by pretending to drop an envelope with “IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS: Lee Carvallo’s Putting Challenge” in red across the front, right in front of people with a ‘Press’ card stuck in the rim of their hat? Anyway, Assassin’s Creed 3 is now a known thing, and some screenshots have snuck out, confirming the American Revolution setting. There’s a lot of rural brooding going on, including one shot where he’s hunting an animal, and only one urban area. A new direction? Below I have the only PR released thing: the packshot. Unless that’s what they want me to think? I don’t know what to believe!
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘I want to believe’
By Craig Pearson on March 2nd, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- strangeloup : “"Tons" is a bit of an exaggeration. There are only five loadouts that provide any kind of boost which require a hat, and only three ...” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery
- derbefrier : “Sweet, this is a fun game and is a lot more enjoyable after a few patches(namely fixing the check point system and adding a cockpit ...” on Mods In Spaceeeee: Strike Suit Zero Steam Workshop
- Surlywombat : “They do seem to be publishing some tripe, but the games they are making themselves are still pretty solid (well, PS2 is). Everquest Next is ...” on Capturetrainridefight! – Dragon’s Prophet’s Open Beta
- razgon : “Such a horrible game - You constantly move through mobs while attacking, the world is horrible, the graphics are horrible, the combat system is frankly ...” on Capturetrainridefight! – Dragon’s Prophet’s Open Beta
- Bluerps : “I think the landless adventurers are a feature that everyone gets, not only the pagans.” on Pagan Prose: Crusader Kings II – The Old Gods