Having spotted this over on the almighty TIGSource I thought “looks interesting.” Having played it, I can now upgrade that to “is awesome.” Igneous is a kind of rock, which is interesting because Igenous rocks. Sorry. It’s actually a kind of Wipeout-with-a-jumping-head-meets-Sonic 3D. Something like that. It’s not easy, and you will plunge into magma. Oh, just go and play it, because everyone should. This fiery fruit of the Digipen Institute is 115mb, and can be obtained here.
Posts Tagged ‘igneous’
By Jim Rossignol on December 9th, 2009.
Respond to our gibber
- lameudgha : “Here is it: http://leviathyn~” on The Younger Scrolls: Morblivion – Frontiers
- lameudgha : “Can’t really talk about Bender and TF2 without this: http://www.youtu~” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Hit Back
- lameudgha : “The modelers of the original versions of the hats get a cut of the profits, too. Everyone (except Kollega) wins!http://www.~” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update
- lameudgha : “A battle royale of Star Treks seems pretty uncontroversial, IMO. http://www.imdb.~” on The Sunday Papers
- lameudgha : “Don’t be silly. It’s called Rising: Revengeance. Metal Gear. Et cetera. http://www.youtu~” on Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Revenges On PC