Hello, punks. All right, settle down, settle down. Jeremy, stop setting chequebooks on fire. Tom, leave those men in suits alone – they’re only trying to find their way back to their deathless horde. Honestly, what am I going to do with you lot? Would you ever stop spitting and kicking and absorbing intellectually acclaimed literature as if it was something you hate but secretly really, really like?
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Igor Hardy’
By Brendan Caldwell on March 1st, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Syra : “You would carry a katana and a tanto or wakasashi for combat and a backup katana for if you are disarmed. Samurai being heavier and ...” on Schhwingsplat: Bladeless Is Minimalist Swordfighting Glee
- Ross Angus : “Oh, stop it, you!” on Element4l Still Looks Delightful, Releases This Week
- sinister agent : “But why would I have twenty deer? This is a strange and confusing article.” on Twenty Bucks: Neverwinter
- MasticoreFTW : “At least the most vague thing you can possibly think of? What other games involve pipers? Do tell.” on EA’s Dawngate MOBA Detailed, Beta This Friday
- Syra : “That's where the true ninja skills come in, any fool in a catsuit can do sneaky dark stealth, only a mastercan be invisible with a ...” on Man On Man Action: Splinter Cell: Blacklist Co-op Trailer