This is an outrage! Mice – who scientists believe don’t care about games at all – now have access to a first-person shooter style virtual reality system. Where is our all-encompassing virtual reality kit? We were promised them back in the Nineties and we’re still having to make do with screens, desks and chairs… and sometimes funny goggles. It’s not good enough. You can check out the blatant favouritism towards mice in the video below.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘I’m boycotting science until they get their priorities in order’
By Jim Rossignol on October 15th, 2009.
Respond to our gibber
- JKjoker : “as much as i love Hamill's joker im sure there are other voice actors that can make him justice, i thought John DiMaggio in Under ...” on Batman: Arkham Origins Trailer Still Shows No Game
- quercus : “I loved the original game - it was (in my opinion) one of the better Duke Nukem based shooters from 3D Realms, because it had ...” on Heads A Lopping: Shadow Warrior Teaser
- Bhazor : “Can't we just leave corridors alone. But man, fuck rotunda's.” on Wot I Think: Metro: Last Light
- apocraphyn : “Huh, interesting. Might have to splurge on this one, as well as Blood Dragon.” on Wot I Think: Call Of Juarez – Gunslinger
- LionsPhil : “...and indeed doesn’t include nor mention the character Juarez whatsoever. But...Juarez was a place.” on Wot I Think: Call Of Juarez – Gunslinger