Last night I mentioned Gotham City Imposters. The question I think everyone was left with was: if we’re all either Batman or the Joker, how much variety do we actually have? A piece of artwork released today suggests: and awful lot. Click on the pic above for a much bigger version, which suggests that as much as each side is themed by the one character, the differences will be striking. Even to the point of being a girl. (So essentially Batgirl and Harley Quinn (yay!), really.) Also, I’m still not over celebrating that it’s Monolith making this, despite its not being a game about sad people being scared on a depressing day!
Posts Tagged ‘image’
Respond to our gibber
- spectone : “When I started to read this article this image of a computerised WHS quiz jumped into my head. Now I cannot dissacociate this game from ...” on Hallelujah: Chemical Spillage Simulation Is Real
- arccos : “Thank you for teaching me something I never, ever, ever wanted to know. My nightmares tip their hats to you!” on Hallelujah: Chemical Spillage Simulation Is Real
- Stinkfinger75 : “I'm flabbergasted to read that Denny's has made its way across the Atlantic.” on Hallelujah: Chemical Spillage Simulation Is Real
- Strange Brew : “Are all games simulations? Are all simulations games? IS THERE A SPOON?!” on Hallelujah: Chemical Spillage Simulation Is Real
- AngoraFish : “I appreciate that you've written your comment as a quick, semi-humorous riposte without thinking, but feel free to reflect on the legal implications of "dodging" ...” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Extreme Precision