We rather puzzlingly haven’t written anything else about that game yet. Sorry! But we will, one day. Probably.
Posts Tagged ‘In Memoriam’
News and things
The Sunday Papers
What Are We All Playing This Weekend?
Search for clues
Respond to our gibber
- Lexicon2000 : “Sorry, The Battle for Wesnoth (not Westnoth)” on Have You Played… Fantasy General?
- Lexicon2000 : “Look into The Battle for Westnoth. EXTREMELY difficult but also very very interesting. Turn-based hex-based ...” on Have You Played… Fantasy General?
- anduin1 : “if you started with MGS 1, the story is not that complicated. MGS 2 is ...” on The Sunday Papers
- Wulfram : “Hmm, no. It's restrictions on free accounts are very similar to those in SW:tOR. Only ...” on Guild Wars 2 Is Going Free
- Captain Joyless : “"the MMOs of alternate Traveller-inspir~ world that it paints a picture of sound hell of ...” on The Sunday Papers
A Psychogeography Of Games #3: Kerry Turner
On liminal spaces
Impressions: Corpse Of Discovery
The Design And Politics Of Deus Ex Mankind Divided
Have You Played... Fantasy General?
More pikes, less panzers
Wot I Think: Satellite Reign
When it pours
The Flare Path: More From The Web
Wargame & simulation blather
3D Card Update: AMD Fury, How Much Graphics Memory Is Enough, Nvidia's New Budget Graphics
By the Furies, it's big
Wot I Think: Pillars Of Eternity - The White March Part 1
The 25 Best Action Games On PC
Why Metal Gear Solid Matters
Hot and Frightening
RPS Asks: Which Bits Of Games Would Gross You Out To Work On?
Something kinda uuuurghh
Dote Night: How To Fix Tutorials (Sort Of)
Bounty Train Is Steam-Powered FTL And I've Been Rogueing On Its Railroad
Early Access impressions
Have You Played... Counter-Strike?
The original, that is
Divinity Original Sin 2's Competitive Roleplaying And Diverging Narratives Are Boldly Inventive
The Death Of The Party
What You Need To Know About The EU LCS Summer Split To Get Through A Conversation About It
Without Looking Dazed And Confused
Cardboard Children - Witness
The Sexiest Boardgame
Do Corpses Make Darkest Dungeon Too Difficult?
Too difficult - or just too drawn-out?