It has jump zooms, the Inception noise, a squeaky pulsing noise to denote horror and excitement, then an uncomfortably long sequence where nothing is on screen. Welcome to the trailer to end all trailers, a new look at the gritty shooter Star Wars 1313 that just strutted out of Trailer University waving a degree over its head. It’s keen to show you all the trailery tricks it learned in as short a space of time as possible. All it’s really missing is a voice over from That Guy and it’d be complete.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘INCEPTION NOISE!’
By Craig Pearson on August 14th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- sophof : “It is hard to control people anyway and especially in the case of piracy. 'Pirates' are a huge and diverse group of people all doing ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry’s Hatred Of Generosity
- P.Funk : “Arm patch at ~45 seconds in... total Darth Nihilus moment.” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery
- Beernut : “Well, Call of Duty has real dogs instead of stuffed ones. That should definitely be taken into consideration, when comparing those two dog-simulators.” on Toy Story: Plush’s Trailer Is Strangely Sinister
- Njordsk : “EXACTLY my thoughts. Nicely put.” on A Pair Of Wild(star) Videos Appear
- Krouv : “Brah?” on Toy Story: Plush’s Trailer Is Strangely Sinister