The Eurogamer Expo tickets have almost sold out! That’s the word on the street. And also in the tweets from Eurogamer people. But some tickets remain, so if you want to see stuff like men talking about videogames, and also you want to play those videogames with your hands, then you know where to click There’s also going to be RPS / Paradox / IndieCity / Sheridans / Team Ekko / Zero Dependency drinks on the evening of the 29th, and although it’s free, there is limited space. Best to get yourself on this list if you want in. It’s going to be packed with handsome indie developers, ripe for hot chat and stuff. We’ll see you there, perhaps.
Posts Tagged ‘IndieMeetUp’
By Jim Rossignol on September 20th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- staberas : “Thanks to steam trading cards i managed to sell all my cards and invites early and bought reus.I have spend nearly 5 hours and i ...” on Reus And Renaissance Heroes Are Things You Can Play
- cloudnein : “Oh hey, every platform under the sun! You can have your Model-T in any color, as long as it's PC. You mean "every distribution channel ...” on Reus And Renaissance Heroes Are Things You Can Play
- cloudnein : “With age comes the wisdom to know when your aspirations are beyond your abilities. Something about this trailer smacks of a lack of that wisdom. ...” on Lost Spirits of Kael Is A Peculiar Thing
- rapchee : “are you really "hear"? :3” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Hit Back
- TheBarringGaffner : “Hoping this turns out well, I haven't really played a game with the same feel as Morrowind since, well, Morrowind.” on The Younger Scrolls: Morblivion – Frontiers