The latest IndieRoyale bundle includes FPS/RTS hybrid Nuclear Dawn, side-scrolling platformer puzzler Max & The Magic Marker, beautiful puzzler Fractal, and also psychedelic shooter Super Crossfire, which is appearing on PC and Mac for the first time. Quite the selection! There’s also a chiptune bonus for paying more than the minimum. The bundle is available for the next four-and-a-bit days. As ever on IndieRoyale, it’s a PWYW, but there’s a minimum price which goes up as more people buy.
Posts Tagged ‘IndieRoyale’
By Jim Rossignol on January 6th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Don Reba : “I have never heard any snarky jokes about TF2 hats. What would be some good ones?” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update
- Kollega : “I still detest what has been done to TF2. It was my favourite game once because of it's immaculate style, but now half the hats ...” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update
- Jamorobo : “Can't really talk about Bender and TF2 without this: http://www.youtu~” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update
- LionsPhil : “Let's try that without the links because of RPS' freaking filter: Seeing these comments it’s a shame that Guild Wars 2 has player races like ...” on The Price Of Defiance: Trion Worlds Hit By Big Layoffs
- Bugamn : “Anyone got any thoughts on this http://www.indie~ ? Personally I was not interested, but it's not every day that I see some games about ironclads.” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Hit Back