I can see a future where city planner is the new footballer. There’s a preponderance of browser-based city building games about, so easy to play, so right there, pretty soon Sky will have channels dedicated to them. Mark my words: in ten years people will be swapping blueprint stickers and the front page of the newspapers will be full of zoning scandals. Innogames‘s Forge Of Empires is one such game, and they’ve decided to let you have a shot of their upcoming strategy game. All you need is the browser you’re reading this on, an e-mail, a name, and the ability to make a password.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Innogames’
By Craig Pearson on February 9th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Brigand : “The App store allows you share your games with up to 5ish people. Of course, there's a limited choice of games and you have to ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature
- Brun : “It’s suspended in your own account while it’s borrowed, and returns when your chum is finished with it. It simulates a physical book, which short ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature
- Structuregeek : “First Kickstarter I funded, largely due to the participation of Rutskarn. The desire to say "me too" led to me registering with RPS today. (You're ...” on The Story Of The Streets: Unrest
- MattM : “Arrrg I just bought this for PS3. Good on them for porting though.” on Don’t Kall It A Komeback: Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition
- RProxyOnly : “Bar some MMO's and some GOG stuff, my entire games collection is physical, and with the help of ever available cracks I'll be able to ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature