“Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet” is quite the mouthful. The implications, too, are downright fascinating. Are there, for instance, Shadow Planets that are neither insane nor twisted? Could they even be generally pleasant with moderate weather and shadowy denizens that have sunny personalities? Perhaps the sequel will be Pleasant Vacation Spot Shadow Planet. At any rate, the least savory of Shadow Planets is now open for business, and you can grab the highly acclaimed action adventure puzzler shooter and probably golf sim on Steam, or keep reading the rest of this post – which will ultimately enrich your life in no meaningful way.
Posts Tagged ‘Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet’
By Nathan Grayson on April 18th, 2012.
By Craig Pearson on March 29th, 2012.
I keep reading the name Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet as one word in my head, delivered in breathless American advertising fashion. Whoever stole the spaces from those words in my thoughts, I truly hope you’re putting them to good use. If you’re using them to add double spaces after full stops, then I will hunt you down. Erm, things went a little surreal there. Back on track: the attractive adventure shooter thinger is maneuvering its way to the PC, with its co-operative DLC coming as an added bonus.
Read the rest of this entry »
By Lewie Procter on August 11th, 2011.
I’ve not played Shadow Planet Productions’ crazy looking Metroidvania/twin stick shooter beyond the demo yet, but just before I snapped and got it for the console, Eurogamer have lead me to believe that a PC release might be in the works. As one of the more interesting indie titles this year, that’s surely good news. Read the rest of this entry »
By John Walker on July 15th, 2009.
Edit: The incorrect video was posted on GT earlier, and has now been replaced with an HD offering.
It’s been almost two years since the last time we posted a trailer of Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet. This is extraordinary for two reasons. Firstly, this 2D indie shmup has been quiet for two years. Secondly, RPS is old enough to write that. It still looks like a cute, interesting shooter, with an extended trailer to see below.
Respond to our gibber
- Asherie : “@MentatYP Just thought i'd let you know that i've read your comment, and I can't think of anything to say that I havent already said. ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry’s Hatred Of Generosity
- Shuck : “Considering that "high fantasy" usually means "Tolkien, by way of Dungeons & Dragons" it's an especially apt comparison. For a long time "Alien/s" (the movies) ...” on Parkour Vs Zombies: Techland’s Dying Light
- Darkwings : “Also "The Sphynx" written a couple of centuries ago by E. A. Poe.” on The Soaring ’20s: Contrast Platforms On The Shadows
- GameCat : “I used to do this all the time while sitting in moving vehicle, but I was imagining a skater who was grinding the landscape like ...” on The Soaring ’20s: Contrast Platforms On The Shadows
- Reapy : “I basically wanted minecraft to go in this direction, minus the zombie theme, but sort of having more to do on it in terms of ...” on 7 Days To Die Looks Virally Impressive