This is a little old, but we somehow didn’t post it when it hit the web a week ago and since I’ve been deep in Crysis: Warhead today for a magazine, it seemed appropriate. It’s a video showing Crysis Warhead’s included re-imagining of the Crysis multiplayer. In short: more short. Intense. More thoughts on FPS-multiplayer and completely random Mass Effect stuff beneath the cut.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Inter-RPS bullying’
By Kieron Gillen on August 26th, 2008.
Respond to our gibber
- stampy : “I did -- my balance on the site (for all PW games) also says 0. My guess is that I moved the zen into the ...” on Twenty Bucks: Neverwinter
- SominiTheCommenter : “I'm reading this on elinks, 80x132 characters!” on N Times: The Way Of The Ninja Updates
- Vorphalack : “Block buttons, the saving grace of the modern age.” on Guild Wars 1 Development To Be Halted, Automated
- cptgone : “"When I get tweets from people looking for advice on their “first proper board game”, it’s always a similar type of person. Late twenties or ...” on Cardboard Children: Change Or Die
- F3ck : “"keep in mind they of they shit the plan to do"...."Heavygea~ was my very PC game"... Here at RPS we take our languages very seriously. ...” on Heavy Gear Assault Enters The Kickstarter Arena